Search This Blog

YOU SHOULD WRITE A BOOK.....

All my life people have been telling me... You should write a book... You can't make this shit up!

That seems to have been the theme of my life thus far.  A lot of these moments were trying times and I thought life was awful and unfair and that I would never rebound from whatever "tragic" moment was happening at that time.  It's possible I might be a little tiny bit of a drama queen at times... maybe?  ♕

So here I am writing... about my life...  it's not quite a book, and it may not be a great novel, but it is me....  all of my raw emotions, feelings, at times will be venting, sometimes it may be funny, or serious and some topics will probably not be some people's cup of tea, but for me, this will be one of my coping mechanisms for trying to deal with and process the next "tragic" thing that is happening in my life.

On December 1, 2017 I found out none of those things in the past were all that tragic and I really had been taking my pretty darn perfect life for granted.  Those other moments were just tiny little bumps in the road of life. How foolish I feel now for thinking they were real problems.

I know I have been less than forthcoming and quite vague with what has been going on lately with me and a lot of people have been asking how I am doing.  I've now had a month to try to process all of this and all of the information that has been thrown at me.  I decided a blog would both let me keep my great friends and family updated on my journey without having to repeat things a million times and more importantly, to provide an outlet for me to vent and let my feelings out.  For people that know me well know I tend to keep it all in and this might possibly help me try to not bottle it all up.

Writing has always been easy for me.  I know most people, probably not even my family and friends, knew this little secret, but in my high school days I dreamed of being a writer.  I loved to write.  Comp. English was my favorite subject and I was really good at it.  Somewhere along the way of not finishing college, getting married, and having my wonderful son that dream got lost, as most dreams do for most kids in high school.

So here we go....  I'm living my dream.... haha.... just not in the large scale I had once hoped for, but it's a start, right??  

Thanks for reading and following!!  Hopefully some will at least learn something or get a good laugh at my expense at some point during this lovely novel! LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

YOU SHOULD WRITE A BOOK.....

All my life people have been telling me... You should write a book... You can't make this shit up! That seems to have been the theme o...